This is a dummy column
Franklin: Catalogcontains records for many types of materials including books, ebooks, journal and newspaper titles, manuscripts, conference proceedings, musical scores, and more.
Franklin: Catalog does not provide access to individual articles.
To find articles
- Try Franklin: Articles+
- Use Penn Text Article Finder if you have a citation
- Browse databases by subject
- Type your search into the text box. You may use the dropdown menu to search in "Title," "Author," etc.
- Or choose the Advance Search option.
More catalogs, including
- LOLA (Biddle Law Library Catalog)
- BorrowDirect/E-ZBorrow (Search multiple library collections simultaneously)
- VCat (Video collection)
- NewBooks+ (Recent acquisitions)
- Fine Arts Library Image Collection
- Penn in Hand (Digital facsimiles of more than 1200 manuscripts)
- Penn Archival Finding Aids (A supplement to Franklin for manuscripts and other primary resources)
Franklin: Articles+is a discovery tool that allows you to search most of the Penn Libraries full-text holdings (journal articles, magazines, newspapers, ebooks). It's a great place to get started.
To begin, type your search directly into the text box. Use the checkbox options to limit the results that display.