This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- United States. Department of the Treasury.
- New-York : Printed by Francis Childs and John Swaine, MDCCXC 
- Government document
51,  p. ; 33 cm. (fol.)
- t.e- s.e. amon *S*T (3) 1790 (R)
- Debts, Public -- United States -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Main text signed on p. 21: Alexander Hamilton, secretary of the treasury.
Signatures: pi1 [A]² B-E² [superscript chi]E² F-L² [M]1.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy is no. 1 in a collection of 50 18th-century U.S. government documents, most by Alexander Hamilton and a few by Thomas
Jefferson, Henry Knox, and others, bound in 2 volumes (13 in the first volume and 37 in the second, including two manuscripts).
RBC copy has modern ms. note ("U.S. - Congress - House - 1st Cong.") in pencil at head of title leaf.
RBC copy formerly owned by Alexander Hamilton, with ms. contents list of v. 1 in his hand on last blank leaf in volume. Cf. C.B. Clapp, "Alexander Hamilton's reports" in The University of Pennsylvania library chronicle v. 9, no. 2 (June 1941), p. 52-64.
RBC copy has autograph of Henry Kuhl on title leaf.
RBC copy: title leaf mended at head, tail and fore-edges; leaf [A]1 mended at fore-edge.
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804 (former owner) (RBC copy)
Kuhl, Henry, 1764-1856 (autograph) (RBC copy)
- Cited in:
- Evans 22998
Clapp, C.B. "Alexander Hamilton's reports." In The University of Pennsylvania library chronicle v. 9, no. 2 (June 1941): 52-64, v. 1, no. 1
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804.
Childs, Francis, 1763-1830, printer.
Swaine, John, 1762?-1794, printer.
United States. Congress 1790). House.
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order