This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to unrestricted version of resource (Department of Education).
- Connect to restricted version of resource (Proquest/CSA).
- Connect to restricted version of resource (EBSCO).
Some versions restricted for use by site license.
- Other title:
- Education Resources Information Center
Also known as: ERIC collection
Also known as: Educational Resources Information Center
- <2011-> Ipswich, MA : EBSCO Publishing.
- Government document
- Search ERIC database
- Education -- United States.
Education -- Research -- United States.
Education -- United States -- Abstracts.
- Electronic reference sources.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- ERIC is a Web-based digital library of free education-related sources of interest to educators, researchers, and the general public, and consists primarily of electronic bibliographic records describing journal and non-journal literature. The collection is to be expanded to include full-texts of articles and other electronic resources such as audio and video materials.
- Description based on version viewed Jan. 16, 2012; title from search screen.
Made available through EBSCO Publishing.
Previously made available online through Wilson Web.
- EBSCO Publishing (Firm)
Institute of Education Sciences (U.S.)
Educational Resources Information Center (U.S.)