This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Honda, Shōjō, 1929-2015, adapter.
- [Los Angeles] : [Honda Shōjō] 1956.
5 folded leaves (6 pages) : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Ogawa, Mimei, 1882-1961. Akai rōsoku to ningyo -- Adaptations.
Japanese language -- Readers.
- Local subjects:
- 小川末明, 1882-1961. 赤い蠟燭と人魚 -- Adaptations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Los Angeles (County) Los Angeles Sawtelle.
- Adaptation of a manfestation written by Okamoto Mitsuhiro and illustrated by Tomioka Noboru and Shimotakahara Chitose, and
originally published by Hoikusha in Ōsaka, 1952 in collection "Nihon no dōwa" in series "Hoikusha no shōgakusei zenshū"
Mimeographed. On double leaves.
Printed at the Japanese Institute of Sawtelle in Los Angeles.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries copy has ms. corrections and annontations in red pen and in pencil.
- Honda, Shōjō, 1929-2015 (former owner)
Honda, Tamon (donor)
本田正静, 1929-2015 (former owner)
- Rev. Shojo Honda Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order