Journal of religion and health.
- Other Title:
- Vols. for
have title: Journal of religion & health
Blanton-Peale Institute of New Brunswick Theological Seminary journal of religion & health
Religion & health
Religion and health
- [New York, Human Sciences Press, etc.]
v. ill. 26 cm.
v. 1- Oct. 1961-
- Psychiatry and religion -- Periodicals.
Medicine -- Religious aspects -- Periodicals.
- Medical subjects:
- Pastoral Care -- Periodicals.
Religion and Medicine -- Periodicals.
Religion and Psychology -- Periodicals.
- Published: Science +Business Media <2007->
At head of title, 2004-: Blanton-Peale Institute of New Brunswick Theological Seminary.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 42, no. 2 (summer 2003).
Vol. 4, 1964/65 has five issues.
Vols. for 1961-July 1972 published by the Academy of Religion and Mental Health; Oct. 1972-Apr. 1978 by the Institutes of Religion and Health; July 1978- by Human Sciences in cooperation with Institutes of Religion and Health;
by: Kluwer Academic/Human Sciences Press.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vols. 1-2, 1961-July 1963, in v. 2.
- Institutes of Religion and Health (New York, N.Y.)
New Brunswick Theological Seminary. Blanton-Peale Institute.
Academy of Religion and Mental Health.
- Other format:
- Also issued online: Journal of religion and health (Online)