The history of the Church and State of Scotland : beginning the year of our Lord 203, and continued to the end of the reign of King James the VI, of ever blessed memory. In seven books... / Written by that grave and reverend prelate, and wise counsellor, J. Spotswood...
- The fourth edition corrected, whereunto is added a large appendix.
- London : Printed for R. Royston ..., 1677.
, 546, , 47,  p.,  leaves of plates : map, ports. ; 32 cm. (fol)
- Church of Scotland -- History.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- England -- 17th century
- The author's life, prelim. leaves 4-9, is supposed to have been written by Brian Duppa, bishop of Winchester.
Bookseller's catalog: p.  at the end.
An appendix to the History of the Church of Scotland [by T. Middleton] London, Printed by E. Flesher, for R. Royston, l677 is added at end.
Frontispiece on verso of half-title.
- Penn Provenance:
- Theisen, Joseph M., Rockledge, Pa. (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (wnd ed.) S5021
- Duppa, Brian, 1588-1662. ed.
Middleton, Thomas, 17th cent.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|