Letter of the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting the annual report of the Commissioners of the Navy Pension Fund [microform].
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
 p.,  leaves of plates ;34 cm.
- United States. Navy -- Pay, allowances, etc.
Military pensions -- United States.
- "January 17, 1814. Read and ordered to lie on the table."
Addressed to the Speaker of the House.
Includes a list of pensioners.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 33264
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 683
- United States. Navy Department.
United States. Congress (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814). House.
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers in folio].
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|