Publication of the American Sociological Society.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Papers and proceedings [of the] annual meeting - American Sociological Society 1906-28
- [Chicago] American Sociological Society.
29 v. ill., maps, diagrs. 25 cm.
v. 1-29; 1906-Dec. 1935.
- Continued By:
- American sociological review
- Sociology -- Societies, etc.
- List of members in v. 1,5-25,28 (supplemental list in v.26-27)
Many of the volumes are on special subjects: v.2, Social conflicts. v.3, The family. v.7, The conception of human interrelations as a variant of social theory. v.8, Problems of social assimilation. v.9, Freedom of communication. v.10, War and militarism in their sociological aspects. v.11, The sociology of rural life. v.12, Social control. v.13, Sociology and education. v.14, The problem of democracy. v.15, Some newer problems, national and social. v.16, Factors in social evolution. v.17, Constructive social analysis. v.18, The trend of population. v.19, The trend of our civilization. v.20, The city. v.21, The progress of sociology. v.22, the relation of the individual to the group. v.23, The rural community. v.24, Studies in quantitative and cultural sociology. v.25, Social conflict. v.26, Social process. v.27, Sociological problems and methods. v.28, Racial contacts and social research. v.29, Human side of social planning.
- Other slight variations in title.
Vol. 20, 1925, was issued as the American journal of sociology, v. 32, no. 1, pt. 2, July 1926.
Selected papers from the proceedings are also published separately.
Issued by the association under its earlier name: American Sociological Society.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- "Index to the sociological papers and reports of the American Sociological Society, 1906-30": v. 25, p. 226-258.
- American Sociological Association.
- Other format:
- Online version: American Sociological Association. Publication of the American Sociological Society
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|