- Standardized Title:
- Heresies (Heresies Collective)
- New York, New York : Heresies Collective, [1977-1993]
7 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
Began with: #1 (January 1977); ceased with: no. 27 = vol. 7, no. 3, published in 1993.
- Women -- Periodicals.
Feminism -- Periodicals.
Feminism and literature -- Periodicals.
Feminism and the arts -- Periodicals.
Feminism and literature.
Feminism and the arts.
Periodicals -- U.S.A. -- 1977-9999.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "A feminist publication on art and politics."
- Some issues also have a distinctive title.
Issues no. 2-no. 27 also called vol. 1, no. 2-vol. 7, no. 3; issues no. 8-no. 27 lack monthly or seasonal designations but were published 1979-1993.
Description based on: #1 (January 1977); title from cover.
Latest issue consulted: no. 27 = vol. 7, no. 3, published in 1993.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy no.1 has pamphlet introducing forthcoming issues.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Heresies Collective, Inc., issuing body, publisher.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Heresies
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|