Report of the Committee of Elections, on the petition of John Taliaferro, contesting the election of John P. Hungerford ... as a representative for the state of Virginia.
- United States. Congress. (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814). House. Committee on Elections.
- Washington : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
- Government document
19 p. ; 22 cm.
- Taliaferro, John, 1768-1852.
Hungerford, John P. (John Pratt), 1761-1833.
United States. Congress -- (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814). House -- Contested elections.
- "January 10, 1814. Read and committed to a committee of the whole House on Thursday next."
At head of title: 30.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 33434
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 692
- Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.1.]