Report of the committee appointed to inquire into the state of the clerk's office : and into the expediency of authorising the clerk to employ an additional assistant clerk.
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
- Government document
4 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States. Congress. House. Office of the Clerk.
- "January 31, 1814. Read and committed to a committee of the whole House on Wednesday next."
At head of title: 49.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 33407
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 694
- United States. Congress. 1813-1814).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.3.]
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|