Message from the President of the United States transmitting copies of all acts, decrees, orders and proclamations affecting the commercial rights of neutral nations issued since 1791.
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1808.
- Government document
139 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- War of 1812.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Causes.
- "In pursuance of a resolution of the House ..."
"December 23, 1808 read and ordered to lie on the table."
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: p. 121-139.
With: United States, 15th January, 1794 / [Edmond Charles Genet]. [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine?, 1794]
- Gordon, Elisha (autograph)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 16484
- United States. President (1801-1809 : Jefferson)
United States. Congress. House.