Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a statement containing the information in relation to the incorporated banks and insurance companies within the District of Columbia.
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1814.
- Government document
 p.,  folded leaf ; 22 cm.
- Banks and banking -- Washington (D.C.) -- Statistics.
Insurance companies -- Washington (D.C.)
- "Required by a resolution of the 10th instant."
"February 22, 1814. Ordered to lie on the table."
At head of title: 68.
Addressed to the Speaker of the House.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 33274
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 686
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress.
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. State papers, v.3.]