Report of the committee on so much of the message of the president as relates to a revision of the militia laws : on a letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a statement of the claims exhibited by the state of Virginia and which have been disallowed on a settlement made at the war office, 17th November, 1812.
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1814.
- Government document
4 p. ; 22 cm.
- Virginia -- Claims vs. United States.
- "February 22, 1814. Read and committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next."
At head of title: 69.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 33465
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 698
- United States. Congress. 1813-1814).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.3.]
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|