Report of the committee to whom was referred the petition of George Walkington.
- United States. Congress. House.
- Washington : A. and G. Way, printers, 1814.
- Government document
4 p. ; 22 cm.
- Walkington, George.
- "March 3, 1814. Read and ... committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next."
At head of title: 77.
For relief from a bond debt.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 33483.
Greely, A. W. Public documents, p. 699.
- United States. Congress. 1813-1814).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.3.]