Report from the committee to whom was referred the petition of Amelie Eugenie de Beaumarchais, heiress and representative of the late Caron de Beaumarchais : by J.A. [sic] Chevallie, her attorney.
- United States. Congress. House.
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
- Government document
32 p. ; 22 cm.
- Beaumarchais, Pierre Augustin Caron de, 1732-1799.
Chevallie, P. J.
United States -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- "March 15, 1814. Read and committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next."
At head of title: 84.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 33482
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 701
- United States. Congress. 1813-1814).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.3.]