Report of the committee appointed on the twentieth ult. to inquire into the expediency of rebuilding or repairing the public buildings in the city of Washington, and whether it is expedient to make any changes in the sites of said buildings.
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
- Government document
4 p. ; 22 cm.
- Washington (D.C.) -- History -- Capture by the British, 1814.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Sources.
- "November 21, 1814. Read and ordered to be printed."
Running head: .
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 33403
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 93801
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress. 1814-1815).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.1.]