Letter from the chairman of the select committee to whom was recommitted on the twenty-fifth instant the bill entitled "An act to incorporate the subscribers to the bank of the United States of America," to the Secretary of the Treasury : requesting his opinion on the provisions of the said bill, particularly their effects upon the prospects of a loan for 1815 : with the answer of the Secretary of the Treasury.
- Washington : A. and G. Way, printers, 1814.
- Government document
8 p. ; 22 cm.
- Banks and banking -- United States.
Banks and banking, Central -- United States.
- "November 29,1814. Printed by order of the House of Representatives."
Running head: .
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 33335
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 718
- United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
United States. Congress. 1814-1815).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.1.]