- Other records:
- New York City : The Record and Guide, 1891-
volumes : illustrations ; 25-31 cm
Monthly, May 1902-
Vol. 1, no. 1 (for quarter ending Sept. 30, 1891)-
- American architect and architecture
Western architect and engineer
- Architecture -- Periodicals.
Periodicals -- U.S.A. -- 1891-9999.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Title from cover.
Vols. for 1981- have one issue reprinted as: Record interiors.
Vols. for <1987-1992> have the April special issue reprinted and included in: Record houses collection.
Available also on microfilm and microfiche.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 186, no. 6 (June 1998).
- Local notes:
- Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy has ms. note on cover: "Asher Lev III."
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Subject index: Vols. 1-20, 1891-1906. 1 v.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
- Has Supplement:
- Building for a secure future (DLC) 2003252749 (OCoLC)55630226
- Other format:
- Online version: Architectural record
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|