A brief account of the principles and formative period of the Union library catalogue in Philadelphia.
- [Philadelphia] : Union library catalogue of the Philadelphia metropolitan area, 1937.
, 42,  leaves,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Union catalogs.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Descriptive letterpress on versos of leaves facing the plates.
"In two parts, of which the first has been reprinted, with the permission of the publishers, from Library trends, University of Chicago press, 1937."
Each part signed: Paul Vanderbilt.
Mimeographed, with printed title leaf.
List of abbreviations and addresses for libraries in Philadelphia and vicinity ( p.) inserted between leaves 40 and 41.
"List of records compiled for future reference": Leaves -..
- Local notes:
- LIBRA Rare copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by the German Society of Pennsylvania.
LIBRA Rare copy has bookplate of the Carl Schurz Memorial Foundation with ms. shelf-mark and typescript provenance note ("GIFT FROM Union Library Catalogue of the Philaldelphia, Metropolitan Area.") affixed to inside front wrapper; stamp ("Carl Schurz Memorial Foundation, Inc. 420 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, Pa.") on title leaf.
LIBRA Rare copy: wrappers detached.
- Penn Provenance:
- German Society of Pennsylvania (donor) (LIBRA Rare copy)
Carl Schurz Memorial Foundation (bookplate) (stamp) (LIBRA Rare copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Vanderbilt, Paul.
- Other format:
- Online version: Union Library Catalogue of the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area. Brief account of the principles and formative period of the Union library catalogue in Philadelphia.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|