A true state of the proceedings in the Parliament of Great Britain, and in the province of Massachusetts Bay, relative to the giving and granting the money of the people of that province, and of all America, in the House of commons, in which they are not represented.
- London, printed [Philadelphia] : Re-printed by Joseph Crukshank, in Market-street, between Second and Third streets. 1774.
39 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- United States -- Politics and government -- Revolution, 1775-1783
Great Britain -- Colonies -- North America -- Financial questions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Reprinted as Franklin's, in the Prior documents, and from there taken by Mr. Sparks for his edition of Franklin. It was really written by Arthur Lee, from material furnished by Franklin."--P. L. Ford, Franklin bibl., 1889, p. 315.
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: p. -2 (title-page) wanting.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 13282
Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets 124b
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|