Select letters on the trade and government of America, and the principles of law and polity applied to the American colonies / written by Governor Bernard, at Boston, in the years 1763, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Select letters on the trade and government of America.
- London : Printed by W. Bowyer and J. Nichols, 1774.
, vii, , 130 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America
United States -- Politics and government -- Revolution, 1775-1783
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- The second edition. Cf. Higgs, H. Bib. of economics.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Higgs, H. Bib. of economics 6021 n.
- Massachusetts. Governor (1760-1769 : Bernard).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|