A brief survey of the great extent and evil tendencies of the lottery system, as existing in the United States / published by order of a meeting of citizens of Philadelphia, favourable to the entire abolition of lotteries.
- Other records:
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1833 (Philadelphia : W. Brown, printer)
48 p. ; 21 cm.
- Lotteries -- United States.
- Prepared by Job R. Tyson.
- Penn Provenance:
- Norris, Isaac (autograph) (RBC copy)
Norris, Charles (donor) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Checklist Amer. imprints 21594
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|