Financial statistics of cities having a population of over 30,000 / Department of Commerce and Labor, Bureau of the Census.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Financial statistics of cities
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1913-1934.
- Special reports (United States. Bureau of the Census)
1909-1911: Special reports
20 v. : maps (part fold.) tables, diagrs. ; 24-30 cm.
- Statistics of cities having a population of over 25,000
- Continued By:
- Financial statistics of cities having a population of over 100,000
- Municipal finance -- United States -- Accounting -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
Cities and towns -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
- Prepared under the supervision of Le Grand Powers, chief statistician for finance and municipal statistics, 1909-1912; under the supervision of Starke, M. Grogan, chief statistician for statistics of states and cities, 1915-1931.
No statistics published for 1913-1914 and 1920.
Complemented by general statistics provided in the three-part series: General statistics of cities.
Reports for 1912-1913 preceded by abridged report of same title.
Report for 1915 issued also in abstract form as: Abstract of financial statistics of cities having a population of over 30,000, 1915.
- Powers, Le Grand, 1847-1933.
Grogan, Starke M. (Starke McLaughlin), 1880-1959.
United States. Bureau of the Census.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|