Magic motorways / Norman Bel Geddes.
- Other records:
- New York : Random House, c1940.
297 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.
- Roads -- United States.
Traffic regulations -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Highways and horizons
Safety, comfort, speed and economy
Eliminate the human factor in driving
Separated lanes of traffic
Every highway intersection is obsolete
Full speed through bottlenecks
Daylight standards for night driving
From the Atlantic to the Pacific in one day
Eliminate graft and double highway construction
Motorway service to towns and villages
Motorway tributaries to cities
Accelerating city traffiic one hundred per cent
The need for increased distribution
Thinking for our grandchildren
Effects of a national motorway system.
- Local notes:
- Penn Klausner copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2009 by Samuel Z. Klausner.
- Penn Provenance:
- Klausner, Samuel Z. (donor) (Klausner Collection copy)
Klausner, Bertha (former owner) (Klausner Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bertha Klausner International Literary Agency Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|