A history of the Atlantic coast line railroad, by Howard Douglas Dozier.
- Other records:
- Boston and New York, Houghton Mifflin company, 1920.
- Hart, Schaffner & Marx prize essays, XXIX
xi p., 2 l., 197,  p. front., fold. maps, fold. tab. 21 cm.
- Atlantic Coast Line Railroad.
Atlantic Coast Line Railroad Company.
Railroads -- United States -- History.
- Early trade and transportation
Conditions of the Atlantic Seaboard states
Economic background of the North and south railroads of Virginia
The Petersburg and the Richmond and Petersburg Railroads before 1860
North Carolina and the Wilmington and Weldon Railroad before 1860
The South Carolina-Georgia territory and its railroads before the Civil War
Summary of railroad conditions along the Atlantic Seaboard to 1860
Growth from the Civil War to 1902
Integrations and consolidations.
- "Submitted to and accepted by the Yale faculty as a dissertation for the degree of doctor of philosophy."--Author's pref.
"Bibliographical note": p. -190.
Contains list of other works by authors.
Contains fold-out maps.
Contains index and list of tables and maps.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Rupp Collection.
Athenaeum copy: "Joseph S. Frank...NY, June 1939" inscribed on flyleaf in the front.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|