Lectures on history, and general policy; to which is prefixed, An essay in a course of liberal education for civil and active life. And an additional lecture on the Constitution of the United States. The whole corrected, improved and enlarged: with a chart of history and a chart of biography. By Joseph Priestley ...
- Other records:
- 1st American ed.
- Philadelphia: Printed for P. Byrne, no. 72, Chestnut-street, 1803.
2 v. : charts ; 22 cm. (8vo)
Education -- Early works to 1800.
- Publishers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- 19th century.
- "From the press of William Spotswood."--p. 388.
Publisher's advertisements: v. 1,  p. at end.
- Penn Provenance:
- Wylie, Samuel B. (Autograph)
Biddle, Elizabeth B. (Bookplate) (Smith copy)
Uzzell, Rudyard Stephen, Jr. (Bookplate (Smith copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 4914
- Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|