A treatise on the law of libel and the liberty of the press; : showing the origin, use, and abuse of the law of libel: with copious notes and references to authorities in Great Britain and the United States: as applicable to individuals and to political and ecclesiastical bodies and principles. / By Thomas Cooper, M.D. L.L. D. and president of Columbia College in S.C.
- New-York: : Printed by G.F. Hopkins & Son, no. 44 Nassau-Street., 1830.
xxxviii, , 40-184 p. ; 23 cm.
- Libel and slander -- Great Britain.
Press law -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Copyright May 4, 1830 by John W. Amerman.
- Cited in:
- Checklist Amer. imprints 1019
- Amerman, John W., 1808 or 9-1876, copyright holder.
G.F. Hopkins & Son, printer.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|