A diary-letter written from the Methodist general conference of 1844 by the Rev. W.J. Parks, edited by Franklin Nutting Parker ...
- Atlanta, Ga., Library, Emory University, [c1944]
- Emory university publications. Sources & reprints. Ser. II
2 p. l., 7-24 p. 24 cm.
- Methodist Episcopal Church. General conference, 1844.
Slavery and the church -- Methodist Episcopal Church.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Parker, Franklin Nutting, 1867-1954, ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|