The lying stones of Dr. Johann Bartholomew Adam Beringer, being his Lithographiæ Wirceburgensis. Translated and annotated by Melvin E. Jahn and Daniel J. Woolf.
- Standardized Title:
- Lithographiæ Wirceburgensis. English
- Other Title:
- Lithographiæ Wirceburgensis.
- Berkeley, University of California Press, 1963.
xiv, 221 p. illus., plates, facsims. 24 cm.
- Paleontology -- Miscellanea.
- Translation of Lithographiæ Wirceburgensis, which was originally published in 1726 with 50 medical corollaries as the inaugural dissertation of G.L. Hueber.
Includes bibliographies. Bibliographical references included in "Notes" (p. 159-202).
- Hueber, Georg Ludwig.
Jahn, Melvin E., ed. and tr.
Woolf, Daniel J., ed. and tr.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|