Thomas Jefferson as an architect and a designer of landscapes / by William Alexander Lambeth, M.D., and Warren H. Manning.
- Other records:
- Boston ; New York : Houghton Mifflin Company, 1913.
ix, , 121,  p., XXIII leaves of plates : ill., plans, facsims. ; 27 cm.
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
University of Virginia.
University of Virginia -- Buildings.
- Plates included in text accompanied by guard sheets with descriptive letterpress; numbered plates have descriptive letterpress on versos facing the plates.
"Five hundred thirty-five numbered copies printed at the Riverside Press Cambridge Massachusetts."
- Local notes:
- RBC has copy no. 412.
- Penn Provenance:
- McKenzie, R. Tait (donor) (bookplate) (inscription) (RBC copy)
R. Tait McKenzie Collection (RBC copy)
Lambeth, W. A. (autograph, 1915) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Manning, Warren H. (Warren Henry), 1860- joint author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|