Electro-magnetic telegraphs. : (To accompany bill H.R. no. 641.) December 30, 1842. Five thousand extra copies ordered to be printed.
- [Washington, D.C. : House, 1842?]
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 27th, 3rd session, 17.
27th Congress, 3d session. Ho. of Reps. ; rep. no. 17
- Government document
13,  p. (last blank) ; 25 cm.
- Morse, Samuel Finley Breese, 1791-1872.
Telegraph -- United States.
- Recommending federal support in testing the practicability of establishing a telegraph system, submitted by S.F.B. Morse.
Caption title. Series at head of title.
Includes the Morse code (p. 13).
Report made by Charles G. Ferris, from the Committee on Commerce.
- Ferris, Charles G. (Charles Goadsby), ca. 1796-1848.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|