The Alhambra, being a brief record of the Arabian conquest of the Peninsula with a particular account of the Mohammedan architecture and decoration by Albert F. Calvert.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Moorish remains in Spain.
- [2d ed.].
- London, John Lane; New York, John Lane Company, 1907.
ix, , xii-1vi, 480 pages including illustrations, plates frontispiece (portrait) LXXXVI color plates 26 cm
- Alhambra (Granada, Spain)
Islamic architecture -- Spain.
Islamic decoration and ornament -- Spain.
Islamic decoration and ornament.
- Title in red and black within ornamental border.
Publisher's lettering: Moorish remains in Spain, by A.F. Calvert. The Alhambra.
- Other format:
- Online version: Calvert, Albert Frederick, 1872-1946. Alhambra.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|