Historic American buildings survey: Chicago and nearby Illinois areas; list of measured drawings, photographs, and written documentation in the survey, 1966. Compiled and edited by Historic American Buildings Survey, Eastern Office, Design and Construction, National Park Service, Department of the Interior. J. William Rudd, compiler.
- Park Forest, Ill., Prairie School Press 
52 p. illus., plans. 23 cm.
- Architecture -- Chicago Metropolitan Area.
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration.
Chicago Metropolitan Area -- Historic buildings.
Architecture -- Illinois -- Chicago Metropolitan Area.
Buildings -- Illinois -- Chicago Metropolitan Area.
- "Issued in conjunction with the exhibit of the ... Survey material concerning Chicago and nearby Illinois areas opening in January of 1966 in Chicago, Illinois."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has signature of M. Howland on title page.
- Penn Provenance:
- Howland, M. (autograph) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Rudd, J. William, comp.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|