The debates and proceedings in the Congress of the United States : with an appendix containing important state papers and public documents, and all the laws of a public nature; with a copious index / compiled from authentic materials.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Congressional record
- Other Title:
- Annals of Congress
History of Congress
Annals of the Congress of the United States
- Permanent edition.
- Washington : Gales and Seaton, 1834-1856.
- Government document
42 v. ; 26 cm.
1st Cong. (Mar. 3, 1789)-18th Cong., 1st sess. (May 27, 1824) = Vol. 1-v. 42.
- United States. Continental Congress. Journals of the Continental Congress
- Continued By:
- United States. Congress. Register of debates in Congress
- United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
Law -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Half-title: Annals of the Congress of the United States. First Congress [to Eighteenth Congress-first session].
Volumes 1-2, compiled by Joseph Gales, senior, are paged continuously. Volume 1: 2 p. 1.; [v]-xiii p., -1170, lxx numb. col.; volume 2: 2 p.1., 1171-2354, lxx numb. col.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- 1789-1823/24. 2 v.