Theory and techniques for design of electronic digital computers : Lectures given at the Moore School, 8 July 1946-31 August 1946 / [Edited by George W. Patterson].
- Other Title:
- Electronic digital computers.
- Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania, Moore School of Electrical Engineering, 1947-1948.
4 volumes : illustrations 28 cm
Electronic digital computers -- Design and construction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Reproduced from typewritten copy.
"A special course ... conducted ... under the auspices of the Office of Naval Research, U.S. Navy and the Ordnance Department, U.S. Army"--Preace.
"Mr. George W. Patterson, Research associate, Moore School of Electrical Engineering ... edited most of the material"--Preface
Report Number(s): 47-21, 47-24, 48-9, 48-10--title pages.
- Penn Provenance:
- Lotkin(?), A. (autograph)
Heilman, Eric G. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Hook & Norman, Origins of cyberspace; 799
- Patterson, George W., editor.
Moore School of Electrical Engineering, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|