Cobbett's Parliamentary history of England from the Norman Conquest in 1066 to the year 1803.
- London : R. Bagshaw, 1806-1812.
- Government document
12 v. ; 25 cm.
Vol. 1 (1066/1625)-v. 12 (1741/1743).
- Continued By:
- Parliamentary history of England from the earliest period to the year 1803...
- Great Britain -- Politics and government.
- Separately paged appendices accompany some volumes. Appendix 1 to v. 6 (1702/14) is "Proceedings in the Parliament of Scotland, from the meeting of the new Parliament upon the 6th of May, 1703, to the union with England, in the 1707."
Printed by T. Curson Hansard.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835.
Hansard, T. C. (Thomas Curson), 1776-1833.
Great Britain. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|