Art and artists of the Capitol of the United States of America, by Charles E. Fairman, art curator, United States Capitol.
- Other records:
- Washington, U.S. Govt. print. off., 1927.
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 69th Congress no. 95.
[United States] 69th Cong., 1st sess. Senate. Doc. 95
- Government document
xiii, 526 p., 1 l. illus., ports., plans, facsims., tables., front. 31 cm.
- United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.)
Art -- Washington (D.C.).
Artists -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington
- One explanatory leaf inserted between pages  and .
- United States. Government Printing Office , Book producer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|