Analogues of Chaucer's Canterbury pilgrimage (April 1386) and his putting-up joust scaffolds, etc., in West-Smithfield (May 1390) : being the expenses of the Aragonese ambassadors for 58 days in England, 21 July to 16 Sept. 1415, including their 4-days' journey from London to Canterbury and back, 31 July-3 Aug. 1415, and the cost of erecting scaffolds, etc., in West-Smithfield for the joust between Don Philip Boyl, knight, of Aragon, and John Asteley, esq., on Jan. 30, 1442, with Henry VI's allowances of materials for the said joust / Edited by F.J. Furnivall and R.E.G. Kirk.
- Other records:
- London, Published for the Chaucer Society by K. Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co., Limited, 1903.
- Chaucer Society publications. Second series. ; 36
Chaucer Society publications. Second series. ; 36
31 p. 20 cm.
- Aragon. Legación. England.
Pilgrims and pilgrimages -- England -- Canterbury.
Prices -- Great Britain -- History.
- Photocopy. Philadelphia, Pa. : University of Pennsylvania Libraries, Photoduplication Dept., 23 cm.
- Kirk, R. E. G. (Richard Edward Gent)
Furnivall, Frederick James, 1825-1910, ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|