Robinson Crusoe examin'd and criticis'd; or, A new edition of Charles Gildon's famous pamphlet now published with an introduction and explanatory notes, together with an essay on Gildon's life, by Paul Dottin.
- London, Paris, J.M. Dent & Sons, 1923.
- [Bibliothèque de la Fondation Thiers]
1 p. l., 189 p., 1 l. 23 cm.
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731. Robinson Crusoe.
Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc., in literature.
Crusoe, Robinson (Fictitious character).
Gildon, Charles, 1665-1724.
- With reproduction of original t.p.: The life and strange surprizing adventures of Mr. D ... De F ..., of London, hosier ... In a dialogue between him, Robinson Crusoe, and his man Friday. With remarks serious and comical upon the life of Crusoe ... London, J. Roberts, 1719.
"Two hundred copies of this book have been printed for sale. This is no. 103."
"A chronological list of Gildon's works": p. -53.
- Dottin, Paul, 1895-1965, ed.
- Other format:
- Online version: Gildon, Charles, 1665-1724. Robinson Crusoe examin'd and criticis'd.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|