Three blue suits : Mr. Froelich, Herbert Wilson, Eugene : stories / by Aline Bernstein ; with a frontispiece by John P. Heins.
- New York : Published by Equinox Cooperative Press, c1933. ([New York] : Printed in the United States by the L. F. White Co.)
74,  p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Spouses -- Death -- Psychological aspects -- Fiction.
Adultery -- Fiction.
Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "'Three Blue Suits' is published in an edition limited to 600 copies, of which 590 are for sale. It has been set in Fournier type, printed on Aurelian wove paper and bound in imported Belgian linen. The frontispiece has been reproduced by collotype."
Bound in linen cloth with paper labels on spine and front cover.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy (PS3503.E727 T5 1933) is number 504, signed by the author.
Culture Class Collection copy is no. 586 signed by Aline Bernstein.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy is no. 173, signed by the author.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has ms. note "Bernice Relk[in] - 1942" on front flyleaf.
- Penn Provenance:
- Bernstein, Aline, 1881-1955 (autograph) (RBC, Culture Class Collection, and Gotham Book Mart Collection copies)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Relk[in], Bernice (autograph) (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Heins, John P., 1896-1969.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|