An apology for actors (1612) by Thomas Heywood. A refutation of the Apology for actors (1615) by I. G. ; with introductions and bibliographical notes by Richard H. Perkinson.
- Other Title:
- Apology for actors.
Refutation of the Apology for actors.
- New York ; Scholars' Facsimiles & Reprints, 1941.
- Scholars' facsimiles & reprints
xvii, , ix, 62 (i.e. 66) p. : ill., facsims. ; 22 cm.
- Theater -- Moral and religious aspects.
- Nos. 55, 58-59 and 62 are repeated in paging of the Refutation.
The name of the author of A refutation of the Apology for actors, is variously given as J. Green, John 1reen or Greene. cf. p. iii (second group).
"Facsimile reproductions of copies in the Folger Shakespeare library."
- Local notes:
- Preserved for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the John, Ruth, and Sally Ruth MacCorkell Fund.
- Green, John, fl. 1615, supposed author.
Perkinson, Richard H., (Richard Henry), 1905-
John, Ruth, and Sally Ruth MacCorkell Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|