The cliff-dwellers : a novel / by Henry B. Fuller ; illustratd by T. De Thulstrup.
- Other records:
- New York : Harper & Brothers Publishers, 1893.
iv, 324 p. ,  leaves of plates ; ill. ; 19 cm.
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Fiction.
Businessmen -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Fiction.
Big business -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Fiction.
City and town life -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Fiction.
- Local subjects:
- 1892-1957 (autograph) (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- First American realist novel about the frenetic business culture of Chicago.
Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
Publisher's advertisements 1st state has works of William Dean Howells beginning "The World of Chance" ... to "The Garroters".
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is 2nd state. Green cloth boards with author's name stamped on spine and front cover "Henry B. Fuller". 1st state has "B" wanting.--Cf. BAL.
Culture Class Collection copy is 2nd state. P.  of publisher's advertisements lists the works of William Dean Howells beginning with "The Coast of Bohemia" ... to "My Year in a Log Cabin".--Cf. BAL
Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of Burton Rascoe.
- Penn Provenance:
- Dreiser, Theodore, 1871-1945 (bookplate)
Rascoe, Burton, 1892-1957 (autograph) (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- BAL, 6465
- Thulstrup, Thure de, 1848-1930.
Library of Theodore Dreiser (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|