Toad of Toad Hall : a play from Kenneth Grahame's book The wind in the willows / by A.A. Milne.
- London : Methuen & Co. Ltd., 36 Essex Street W.C., 1929.
- Edinburgh : T. and A. Constable
xv, 166 pages ; 24 cm
- Children's plays, English.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- A four-act play, based on the comedy in Grahame's The wind in the willows, telling of the escapades of Toad, Mole, Rat and Badger along a river in the English countryside.
- "Printed in Great Britain by T. and A. Constable Ltd. at the University Press, Edinburgh"--Colophon.
Advertisements: 8 pages at end.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy retains dust jacket. Also has 4 page order form laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Wolf, Edwin, II (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Grahame, Kenneth, 1859-1932.
Methuen & Co., publisher.
T. and A. Constable, printer.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|