A certain measure; an interpretation of prose fiction, by Ellen Glasgow.
- Other records:
- New York, Harcourt, Brace and Company [c1943]
viii, 272 p. 22 cm.
- Fiction -- Technique.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Novels of the Commonwealth: The battle-ground; The deliverance; The voice of the people; The romance of a plain man; Virginia; Life and Gabriella
Novels of the Country: The miller of Old Church; Barren ground; Vein of iron
- Novels of the City: The sheltered life; The romantic comedians; They stooped to folly; In this our life.
- With half-title.
Prefaces to Glasgow's novels. "They have been revised for this volume and a new one has been added - the preface to 'In this our life,' Miss Glasgow's latest novel, winner of the Pulitzer Prize for 1941."--Dustjacket.
Dark red cloth boards lettered in gilt on spine.
Price from dustjacket.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 265-272).
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|