The war poets, an anthology of the war poetry of the 20th century, edited with an introduction by Oscar Williams.
- New York, The John Day Company 
6 preliminary leaves, 3-485 pages portraits 22 cm
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Poetry.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Poetry.
English poetry -- 20th century.
American poetry -- 20th century.
World War (1914-1918)
World War (1939-1945)
Comments by the poets
Thomas Hardy's poem on the turn of the century: The darkling thrush
The poetry of World War I
Poems by the men in the armed forces of England and America
War poems by the civilian poets.
- "Biographical notes": pages 463-480.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket (torn at top edge) retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Williams, Oscar, 1900-1964. War poets.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|