Letters. Ellen Glasgow. Compiled and edited with an introduction and commentary by Blair Rouse.
- Other Title:
- Letters of Ellen Glasgow.
- [1st ed.].
- New York, Harcourt, Brace and Company, 
384 pages 25 cm
- Glasgow, Ellen, 1873-1945 -- Correspondence.
Novelists, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence.
Glasgow, Ellen, 1873-1945.
Authors -- Correspondence.
- Records and correspondence.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- With half-title.
"This selection of the letters of Ellen Glasgow should be read as a complementary volume to her book of literary criticism, 'A Certain Measure,' and to her autobiography, 'The Woman Within' ... Primarily, the selection has been made with regard for biographical, literary, and philosophical relevance."--Preface.
Includes index: p. 373-384.
Red cloth boards lettered in silver on spine. Gray endpapers.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has typed letter with ms. notes laid in.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has "Author Index (cont.)" with ms. notes laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Rouse, Blair, 1912-1981.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Glasgow, Ellen Anderson Gholson, 1873-1945. Letters.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|