Horses and men; tales, long and short, from our American life, by Sherwood Anderson.
- Other records:
- New York, B. W. Huebsch, Inc., MCMXXIII .
, xiii, , 347,  p. 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- I'm a fool.
The triumph of a modern.
A Chicago Hamlet.
The man who became a woman.
The sad horn blowers.
The man's story.
An Ohio pagan.
- With half-title.
"Copyright, 1923, by B. W. Huebsch, Inc."
Includes prefatory tribute to Theodore Dreiser (p. xi-xii).
Orange boards with paper label lettered in black on spine and publisher's medallion stamped in blind on front cover. Top edge stained orange.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has ms. inscription on front pastedown: "Beatrice O. Feinberg Rec July 18, 1924".
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has torn back endpaper and loose binding.
- Penn Provenance:
- Feinberg, Beatrice O. (inscription) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Library of Theodore Dreiser (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|