Moods Cadenced & Declaimed / by Theodore Dreiser.
- Other Title:
- Moods Cadenced and Declaimed
- London : Constable & Company Ltd., 1929. (London W9 : Printed in Great Britain at The Westminster Press, 411A Harrow Road)
xi, , 369,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- With half-title.
"Copyright 1926, 1928 by Theodore Dreiser."
Text of expanded 1928 edition containing all the poems of the 1926 edition and 29 additional poems.
Yellow cloth spine lettered in gilt with Batik-style brown and white boards. Top edge gilt stained.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy 1 has bookplate of Theodore Dreiser.
Culture Class Collection copy 1 has description of book cut from magazine pasted below the half-title.
Culture Class Collection copy 1 has textual ms. corrections.
- Penn Provenance:
- Dreiser, Theodore, 1871-1945 (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy 1)
Dreiser, Theodore, 1871-1945 (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Pizer, D. Dreiser, A28-1
- Library of Theodore Dreiser (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|