Papa Hemingway; a personal memoir, by A. E. Hotchner.
- New York, Random House .
, x, , 304,  pages,  pages of plates portraits 22 cm.
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961.
Hotchner, A. E. -- Friends and associates.
Authors, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
Journalists -- United States -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Part One. Havana 1948; New York 1949; Paris 1950; Havana 1951-53
Part Two. Venice 1954; The Riviera 1954; Madrid 1954; Havana 1954-55; Key West 1955
Part Three. Zaragoza 1956; Ketchm 1958; Spain 1959
Part Four. Havana 1960; Rochester 1960; Ketchum 1961.
- "Design by Betty Anderson."
"All photographs by A. E. Hotchner except the photograph of Ernest Hemingway at his diesk ... by George Leavens."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Potok Collection copy has autographs of "Chaim & Adena Potok April 1966 New York".
Potok Collection copy has underlines, marginal marks and ms. annotation "A glib & gossipy book! Couldn't he have given us some real 'insight' into the man? He knew him so well & for so long a time!. This Boswell does not quite match his Johnson!".
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Potok, Adena (autograph) (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
Potok, Chaim (autograph) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|